Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The republic is dead but not buried

By Libby

Via the Bhc at Anything They Say, is this post from Chris Floyd. Chris is a terrific writer and and a brilliant analyst. This is one of his best posts ever and I'm not going to excerpt it because it must be read in full. His repost of what he wrote in 2000, is frightening in its prescience.

I'm adding both blogs to the blogroll this afternoon. I want to remember to read Chris more and I want to get to know Bhc better. I just started reading him today but he's got a good eye for the news and a great blog as well. Check him out.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger theBhc said...

Hi Libby,

Thanks! I haven't been here at your own blog but I read Newshoggers daily, so I see your stuff there a lot.

thanks again.

10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

You're welcome BHC and thanks for your encouragement.

11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home