Monday, August 20, 2007

Excess bloggage

I'm off to work for a few hours so here's what I wrote elsewhere that you may have missed.

Hannity fundraises for Guliani. That's okay with me but media figures should disclose their bias or stay off the air.

Nobel prize winner denies discrimination. No she wasn't kicked out of the hotel.

I have a new conspiracy theory. Rove's master plan

Litvinenko liked lap dancers.

Time to revamp farm subsidies.

Time for a national primary.

I'll be back later with new posts.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:WJDr7dNCDwUJ:familysecuritymatters.org/index.php%3Fid%3D1208571+%22philip+atkinson%22+site:familysecuritymatters.org&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us


^enter the demento-cons

1:32:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Scary place Lester.

4:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home