Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hatemongering ain't what it used to be

My pal Nolocontendre discovered something interesting.

Other conservative sites are losing audience this campaign season, too. Even the recent controversy over Ann Coulter's remarks about Sept. 11 victims did not boost traffic to her site. Ratings there have decreased 16 percent over the last three months. Ditto for Rush Limbaugh, who is down 14 percent, and even the revered conservative site The Drudge Report has fallen 10 percent."

So I went to Alexa and checked out the shitbags and yep, it seems fewer people want to pay attention to them. In the last three months:

O'Really - ↓ 39%

Limbacile - ↓ 40%

Mann Coulter - ↓ 27%

Malkin - ↓ 52%

Drudge - ↓ 33%


You know, I predicted this would happen in 06 in a post at the Detroit News blog. It just took a little longer than expected. No wonder Malkin has become so hysterical lately.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, is America finally growing a brain? Maybe our fellow Americans are collectively waking up to all the BS. I know I'm tired of all the hate and intolerance.

11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

So am I Rocky. So I am.

2:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's always struck me as strange that there is so much republican energy in the form of think tanks, blogs, talk show, fox, and yet the president has been at 40 percent or lower for so long.

you'd think with that much support he'd be at 80 pr 90 percent. all these people who call in to talk radio shows. maybe they are schizophrenics or something.

8:27:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

That's because the faster the wingnuts numbers are shrinking, the louder the remaining members get. They're trying to convince themselves they're still in the majority. If they ever were. I still say Bush stole both elections.

9:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interestng that LS did not show the statisits for lefty Hatesites such this one.

What about it Libby, are visits to your iste falling?

1:08:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Why hello Peter. How nice of you to drop by. If you'll reread the post, you'll notice I was quoting someone else there. Surely by now you know I could never figure out the statistics myself with my mathematical ineptitude.

7:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home