Sunday, March 11, 2007

Fairly unbalanced

I might have added this to my Kondrake post as an update but it's simply so brilliant it deserves a post of its own as the must read of the day. Jurassicpork offers some clues as to "why the Nevada Democratic Caucus pulled out of Fox 'News’s' proposed coverage of the Democratic Presidential debate" and has assembled perhaps the largest collection of Fox News faux pas screen captures in the history of Blogtopia.

Trust me on this. Go read.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

That is a great collection, and it's one of the reasons why I love the internet so much. We - the public - may have short attention spans, but the internet makes it so easy to refresh our memories about the stuff we forgot about it.

7:10:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

That's why I love the internet so much myself. I used to save all these clippings and paper. Now it's all there like your private filing cabinet.

8:04:00 PM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

I liked his collection too and also linked to it. Keeping a record of stuff like that shows that it's more than just the occasional faux pas.

4:00:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Nolo - you changed your little icon. I like it. I think he went out and assembled that collection but the post is definitely a keeper for the archives of faux- faux pas.

9:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home