Thursday, March 01, 2007

DC Madam threatens to roll on clients

Well, I've come down with a miserable cold and I'm too sick to deal with the news tonight but I did love this item. An alleged DC Madam, Jean Palfrey, is considering selling her phone records to raise funds for her defense. It appears she lost all her assets under civil forfeiture. Ironically, her client list is likely to include those who passed the legalized robbery under these atrocious laws in the first place. Or so she intimates to the Smoking Gun.

She is currently soliciting donations but says she will sell the records, which she claims could identify her clients, if she doesn't raise enough cash. If it's true, I hope she has a body guard. I figure the odds are about fifty/fifty that she'll either get a huge influx of donations or end up at the bottom of Potomac.

She currently posts six pages out of thousands in her possession on her website. Interestingly the Florida numbers are redacted. You have to wonder who that is.
Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger nolocontendere said...

Ms. Palfrey best watch out, info like that can affect your health.

I had a brush with something similar. My sister is Karen Wilkening, who was known as the Rolodex Madame in San Diego in the late 80s. She had a stable that serviced lots of high profile pols involved in the savings and loan scandal so when she was busted they REALLY leaned on her hard. She was Ed Meese's girl friend whenever he was in town. Her records were seized and never seen again, jeez, I wonder why?

12:50:00 AM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Florida records are missing? I wonder how much Limbaugh owes Jeb?

10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Wow Nolo. That's so interesting. Hope she's okay now.

LOL Fogg. I was thinking Jeb myself when the FL records were redacted.

6:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray there's a boat load of republicans on the list

4:22:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Bill. I suspect it's a bi-partisan list but considering the Cunningham connection, it's likely to be loaded with GOPers.

4:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home