Sunday, February 11, 2007

On a blogroll

I've added to the blogroll today. First up is the newly revamped Newsroom-1 run by my dear friend Jules Siegel in Cancun. He jazzed up the joint and he's catching great links over there with something for everyone. Tech news, lingerie for geeks and political buzz you may have missed. Click over and check him out.

Next is Done With Mirrors. I stumbled on this blog when I followed a link fom my favorite marsupial. They lean to the right over at DWM but I really like those two guys and want thank them for putting me on their blogroll and thanks to skippy as well for putting in a good word for me.

I found My Thinking Corner in my referral log and he immediately won my heart with a great post on the drug war and for linking to me without even mentioning it or asking for a reciprocal link. I wasn't sure how to classify him so I put him in swingers for now, but in any event, it's another good blog worth checking out.

And while I'm thinking of the blogroll, I know other people have put me on theirs and I haven't reciprocated because I've lost the links. So if you're one of those readers, please leave your URL in comments or email me so I can fix that. Thanks.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding me to your blog roll and thanks for the kind words.

11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

My pleasure Kevin.

12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home