Thursday, January 18, 2007

Got a new gig and other linky love

While I still seem to have a few moments of free time, I'm thrilled to report thatMichael J.W. Stickings at the Reaction has kindly asked me to move from guest blogging into becoming a regular co-blogger at his place. I'm happy and honored to be joining the team there. I've already made friends with Capt. Fogg, another co-blogger whom I adore already and I recommend his personal blog.

I've also made friends with Michael van der Galien through the Michael Stickings association with The Moderate Voice. Michael V and I often disagree but I've become a big fan of his lately and have added him to the blogroll as well. I put him into "leans to the right" but I'm thinking he may be misclassified and I should move him to "swingers."

And speaking of swingers, Average Tobacco Chewing Joe at Cadillac Tight is back at the keyboard. He's another blogger whom I rarely agree with but love dearly and really value his views. I think maybe I should move him to "leans to the right" though. He's seems to have become more conservative during his haitus.

In any event, blog roll juggling will have to wait until the weekend which I'm relatively sure I will have off. In the meantime, check out all these fine blogs.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Libby.

Dunno if I've become more conservative. Things may level out a bit after I get back into the groove of blogging - to tell you the truth, both parties get my goat pretty much equally. I've never been a Republican partisan, just a conservative one :-)

9:55:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Joe. Maybe you just seem more conservative because it's been so bloody long since you've posted but I've never thought of you as partisan.

Welcome back anyway. I missed you. Hope you plan on sticking around for a while.

3:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home